If you or a loved one are in a life-limiting illness, hospice offers support and comfort care. We’re here to help you and your family through the journey.
What you can expect:
- Care in private homes, assisted living facilities, hospice residence homes or nursing homes
- Hospice doctor available for medical oversight 24 hours a day
- Registered nurses available for questions or assistance 24 hours a day
- Full team of specially trained nurses, social workers, aides, therapists and volunteers
- Help understanding Medicare and Medicaid coverage for hospice services. Note: Most private/commercial insurance plans have coverage for hospice, however it may vary some by payors
- Ongoing support from bereavement counselors following death, including grief classes and programs.
Phone: (952) firstname.lastname@example.org