We’re a group of professional care providers from the fields of psychiatry, psychology, clinical social work, marriage and family therapy, and nursing who are committed to helping individuals and families that are experiencing personal, emotional, marital, or psychological problems.
We operate on the premise that truly effective living involves a balanced integration of all aspects of our lives including emotional, relational, cognitive, physical, and spiritual. When one experiences difficulty in one of these areas confidential and sensitive counseling can assist in the healing process.
- Psychiatry & Medication Services
- Group Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Mother Baby Intensive Outpatient Program
- Counseling & Psychotherapy Services
- Psychological Testing
Adult Day Treatment
- Nutrition Counseling
- In-Home Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment (Substance Use Disorder)
- School-Based Mental & Chemical Health
Phone: 1-844-NYSTROMcontactus@nystromcounseling.com Locations throughout Minnesota